Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Phil robertson [Re: wal1809] #3173736 04/20/12 06:22 PM
B
beaversnipe Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
B
Yes, but translated in french, which sucked.

www.TexasPondPoppers.com
Originally Posted by bill oxner
Loved my 4 inches. Well needed.

Hate Russians. Love happy endings. I saw snot fly. cheers

Re: Phil robertson [Re: wal1809] #3173745 04/20/12 06:24 PM
B
beaversnipe Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
B
Geat, now i have to change my name to beaverswipe instead of beaversnipe....

www.TexasPondPoppers.com

Re: Phil robertson [Re: beaversnipe] #3175122 04/21/12 06:11 AM
D
Dutch Hunter Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
D
Now I ve tried to get the show going on my computer but failed.
All the movies I ve seen from him looked cool but a litle over the top.
Guess that s why they call it a show and not a documentary.

I m sure Phil is a great inspirater to start on the ducks but how about people paying money for his products and not having the same results like he do s?

Personaly I say when you have a show like he do s and make some honest money that s fine but also show that it s not like hunting in a regulair way.

Like Beaver I m from Europe too and over here it s all comment on Phil. It s like corn on PETAs windmill... It s almost that you have to feel ashamed if you are a duckhunter or hunter in anyway.

I ll read the THF everyday because I enjoy it and often there are verry interesting topics to read. Your guys culture is much more open to hunting than ours is. Anyway I feel blessed that I have much private land to hunt on and visit countrys all over the world to hunt and make new friends.

Hopefully I can see the duckcommander on my tv one day! It must be a lot more fun than seeing those hopeless newsflashes with mass killers, pedofiles and [censored] storys about our economics...

Wish you all a good day! flag

Re: Phil robertson [Re: BOBO the Clown] #3175547 04/21/12 04:06 PM
C
Charlito Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
C
Originally Posted By: BOBO the Clown
Originally Posted By: Marcstar
Originally Posted By: beaversnipe
Im not hating, just dont like greedy people.

This really rubs me the wrong way...you are pretty much saying anyone that works hard/smart and is successful is now greedy. This kind of thinking is what's wrong with America now.

I think the show is hilarious. My favorite on the show is Si's cup.

Capitalism vs European socilism.

Some people forget that their vision of greed is why we have efficiency and technological advancements and they would rather stone a man for trying to provide a legacy for their descendants then to devise and act on a plan that would do the same for their own descendants

Originally Posted By: Richie Incognito
the thing about baiting is, even a rookie hunter could have a 170 bird season if they bait holes
Re: Phil robertson [Re: Charlito] #3176108 04/21/12 11:56 PM
Guy Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Greed is good.

Re: Phil robertson [Re: Marcstar] #3176232 04/22/12 01:21 AM
H
hoof n wings Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted By: Marcstar
Im not hating, just dont like greedy people.

This really rubs me the wrong way...you are pretty much saying anyone that works hard/smart and is successful is now greedy. This kind of thinking is what's wrong with America now.

I think the show is hilarious. My favorite on the show is Si's cup.

Sounds as someone could be a stright ticket democrat... just sayin!

I say more power to the man. He has God in his life, he made the big times, gets to hunt all season long. Crap Im jealous too!

Originally Posted by ImTheReasonDovesMourn
I'd ask him if he's pregnant. He missed a s__tload of periods.

Originally Posted by Hancock
I'll take "things that look like a uterus" for $200 Alex.
Re: Phil robertson [Re: RackAttack] #3176443 04/22/12 03:28 AM
Guy Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: RackAttack
There I alot to say about a man (Phil) who turns down a professional football career because it interferes with duck season.

Yup.

http://college-football.si.com/2012/03/2...ng-up-football/

Re: Phil robertson [Re: beaversnipe] #3176610 04/22/12 05:30 AM
D
drakedoctor Offline
Tracker
Tracker
D
Just finished watching the show on tv.

What a stupid show. Defenetely lost respect for them boyz, and regretting having bought tapes from them 10 years ago.
What a stupid pathetic show.
Of course they are killin ducks, they are sittin on a waterfowl managed, flooded 1600 acres private land, in the middle of the best mississipi flyzone you can find.
These guys are just in for the money.
And this show is the least reality you can find, all fixed and the show has 4 writers and 2 producers.....pathetic....
Plus their sense of humor are way below par.
Willie Robertson is an American entrepreneur, reality TV star and CEO who has a net worth of $20 million. Willie Robertson’s family founded the company “Duck Commander” which is a multi-million dollar business specializing in the manufacture of a variety of popular hunting related products such as duck decoys, duck calls, cooking DVDs and apparel. Willie and his family were recently was tapped to star in their very own A&E reality show “Duck Dynasty” which airs Wednesday nights at 10pm. Willie runs Duck Commander alongside his dad Phil, brother Jase, mother Miss Kay, uncle Si and wife Korie.
eek2 flehan

What a stupid show. Defenetely lost respect for them boyz, and regretting having bought tapes from them 10 years ago.
Of course they are killin ducks, they are sittin on a waterfowl managed, flooded 1600 acres private land, in the middle of the best mississipi flyzone you can find.
And this show is the least reality you can find, all fixed and the show has 4 writers and 2 producers.....pathetic....
Willie Robertson is an American entrepreneur, reality TV star and CEO who has a net worth of $20 million. Willie Robertson’s family founded the company “Duck Commander” which is a multi-million dollar business specializing in the manufacture of a variety of popular hunting related products such as duck decoys, duck calls, cooking DVDs and apparel. Willie and his family were recently was tapped to star in their very own A&E reality show “Duck Dynasty” which airs Wednesday nights at 10pm. Willie runs Duck Commander alongside his dad Phil, brother Jase, mother Miss Kay, uncle Si and wife Korie.
eek2 flehan

X2!!!!
If you watch the early videos, there was no other gun in their blind besides an A5 and they praised them like he does his religion. Now you can't find an A5 in his blind. Explain this to me without saying he is a hypocrite and I'll listen. Maybe!

Live to hunt, hunt to live.
Re: Phil robertson [Re: drakedoctor] #3176623 04/22/12 05:51 AM
F
Fooshman Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
F
You've never changed guns?

[Linked Image]

Re: Phil robertson [Re: Guy] #3176913 04/22/12 02:36 PM
L
lakewaydr50 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
L
Originally Posted By: Guy
Originally Posted By: RackAttack
There I alot to say about a man (Phil) who turns down a professional football career because it interferes with duck season.

Yup.

http://college-football.si.com/2012/03/2...ng-up-football/
Yep grew up about 10 miles from those guys....I lived that close to them for 30 years and as far as I know I never met any of them. I knew where they lived and what they came from. What they are doing now isn't greed its just business. In my book anyone that would call it greed is just jealous....Before you get all bent out of shape over my comment ask yourself if someone offered you major money to use their product.....WOULD YOU TURN IT DOWN? There isn't a single one of you out there that would...........

Isaiah 40:31 "but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
Re: Phil robertson [Re: drakedoctor] #3176980 04/22/12 03:20 PM
B
BOONER Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B
Originally Posted By: drakedoctor

eek2 flehan

eek2 flehan

X2!!!!
If you watch the early videos, there was no other gun in their blind besides an A5 and they praised them like he does his religion. Now you can't find an A5 in his blind. Explain this to me without saying he is a hypocrite and I'll listen. Maybe!

For real? Hell I praised my 7mag for years. Now I shoot a 300. So that makes me a hypocrite? loco Jealousy is an ugly ,ugly thing. My hats off to them boys, I wish I could make a living like that.

Re: Phil robertson [Re: drakedoctor] #3176984 04/22/12 03:21 PM
H
Hopedale Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H

eek2 flehan

X2!!!!

Wow, Mr X2!
You must have something hurting too.
Take this!

Use this

and calm down.

The A-5 and the Remington 1100 were the guns in their day, but Benelli came out and set a new standard in shot gun performance.

[Linked Image]
Re: Phil robertson [Re: Hopedale] #3177076 04/22/12 04:21 PM
Guy Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

grin

Re: Phil robertson [Re: drakedoctor] #3177089 04/22/12 04:30 PM
L
LuckyDucker Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
L

X2!!!!

I bet you loved your first vehicle. How come you're not still driving it? You a hypocrite?

Re: Phil robertson [Re: LuckyDucker] #3177095 04/22/12 04:35 PM
R
Ramball36 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
I think Willie is a doucher, was around him for a whole weekend a few years ago and he was a douche...on tv he is a douche. I think everybody else on the show is awesome, and to say that they are sell outs is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life.

You sound like the jealous band kid that talks bad about the popular guys because they're getting scholarships and pullin tail and all you can do is play the clarinet.

Re: Phil robertson [Re: Ramball36] #3177275 04/22/12 07:00 PM
D
drakedoctor Offline
Tracker
Tracker
D
Yea I'm jealous that's it. I've been shooting Benelli long before the bearded proclaimed duck god even got offered his contract from them. What is there to be jealous of really? I made over 20 hunts last season and on 18 of those hunts everyone limited out. Hmmmm! The DC is turning duck hunting into a sport when it is really an art. And the guy with the midol can save it for himself for next season wen he finishes watching the new DC video then cries about how many commercials are on it.

Live to hunt, hunt to live.
Re: Phil robertson [Re: drakedoctor] #3177674 04/22/12 11:03 PM
G
Gacman Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
G
I traded my dodge in on a ford last week. the dodge haters are probably welcoming me with open arms and the dodge lovers are probably calling me a hypocrite.

Re: Phil robertson [Re: Gacman] #3178225 04/23/12 03:45 AM
S
Smith#34 Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S
I traded my dodge in for a ford just recently as well.

Thermal Hog Hunting
Nightshiftoutfitters.com

Brent Smith
(903)449-3923
Re: Phil robertson [Re: drakedoctor] #3178556 04/23/12 01:07 PM
W
wal1809 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
W
Yea I'm jealous that's it. I've been shooting Benelli long before the bearded proclaimed duck god even got offered his contract from them. What is there to be jealous of really? I made over 20 hunts last season and on 18 of those hunts everyone limited out. Hmmmm! The DC is turning duck hunting into a sport when it is really an art. And the guy with the midol can save it for himself for next season wen he finishes watching the new DC video then cries about how many commercials are on it.

Can you please explain to us what you dislike about Phil Robertson and his family, specifics?

Re: Phil robertson [Re: drakedoctor] #3178676 04/23/12 02:00 PM
R
Rob Robertson Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
R
The DC is turning duck hunting into a sport when it is really an art.

Best Line in this Whole Thread Right there!

Re: Phil robertson [Re: Rob Robertson] #3178822 04/23/12 03:20 PM
M
Marcstar Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Originally Posted By: Rob Robertson
The DC is turning duck hunting into a sport when it is really an art.

Best Line in this Whole Thread Right there!

It's interesting and cute to say but I've got to say in reality it's not true. My hunting has not changed because of what people on TV are doing...I don't set out at the beginning of the season to try to make the playoffs or set records...I do it because it's fun and I love getting out...shooting ducks is a blast but only a small part of duck hunting. There will be those that come into duck hunting because of shows like this but they will either be gone within a few years because it's more like a fad to them or they will learn what duck hunting is really all about. Either way it's good for duck hunting...the more interest in it the more money that goes into lands public and private which translates into more hunting spots and protecting the ones we have now.

Originally Posted By: wal1809
Dear Lord please bullwhip me for saying this but I agree, Marcstar is in the lead. Please nobody use this as a quote!!!
Re: Phil robertson [Re: beaversnipe] #3179028 04/23/12 05:07 PM
S
sasquatch1 Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
S
Im not hating, I am just jealous!

Translated that for ya!

Funny reading these types of threads, without anyone saying you can definitely see the different reasons people enjoy the outdoors. Can't say that I agree with them but to each their own. Where the problem arises is when someone starts telling someone else how they should enjoy it.

I can see what causes Phil's disdain for beavers now!

Re: Phil robertson [Re: Ramball36] #3179098 04/23/12 05:46 PM
F
Feedcall Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
F
Originally Posted By: Ramball36
You sound like the jealous band kid that talks bad about the popular guys because they're getting scholarships and pullin tail and all you can do is play the clarinet.

This sums it up well

Re: Phil robertson [Re: Gacman] #3179205 04/23/12 06:54 PM
W
wlgorman Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
W
Originally Posted By: gacman
beaver you just made the weekly THF forum edition of c'mon man...

Just doing about all he knows how to do. Douch'ing up internet forums. Havent seen a non-db post out of him in...ever.

Re: Phil robertson [Re: wlgorman] #3180571 04/24/12 04:20 AM
B
beaversnipe Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
B
Lakewaydr50

If they are such nice guys to you, and you lived 10 miles away for 30 years, how come you never hunt, met with them?
Its a small town there right?

Tells a lot about them guys and enrolling in the community.

They were too busy countin their money, or trying to find a perfect graveyard to ditch their a5, sibce browning could not match their new sponsorship.

If only the ducks knew what the hell was going on...

Pathetic,,,,,,,,

www.TexasPondPoppers.com

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide