Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: trinity river bottom pigs [Re: Reggie] #2014805 01/13/11 12:18 AM
T
TEXASTRAPPER Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
T
Watch out for these guys too. www.trinityriverbears.com

Screw all the river rats and aryan nation.

Re: trinity river bottom pigs [Re: TEXASTRAPPER] #2015015 01/13/11 01:10 AM
H
Hunter4life° Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
H
Well guys I was born and raised on trinity river from mickys place off beltline stretch to 34 and 1390 there is alot of weird things in the bottoms im not sayin its no gangs ghost or bears but friends some of them boys were born raised and bathed in that river and when someone passes there home or property they act kinda crazy but we are crossin and as a fellow dogger as said we try to keep dog away from boundry lines but the dog is doin its job and not askin directions on were to go its our job to retrive our dogs and pig and at the end of the day me and my fellow hay farmers and landowners are happy they moved I can run dogs twice a month at my place and ill push them buggers 4 countys over if we could have a big landowner round up and make some release forms get them notarized cause with swine prices up im willin to do it free and meet good people while im at it over the years I have meet alot of good farmers and when u help them they help you and that is how I was raised.

subscribe @TexasOutdoorLife YouTube
Add me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Boonesmessenger
Re: trinity river bottom pigs [Re: Hunter4life°] #2015285 01/13/11 02:16 AM
D
dieselgeek Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
D
wow, all these hogs so close to Dallas. Hunter I've already told ya, if you need help LMK. I love that it's so close to home

Re: trinity river bottom pigs [Re: dieselgeek] #2015841 01/13/11 04:27 AM
H
Hunter4life° Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
H
I can get u in there and get u one with.the dogs

subscribe @TexasOutdoorLife YouTube
Add me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Boonesmessenger
Re: trinity river bottom pigs [Re: Hunter4life°] #2035323 01/19/11 04:09 AM
L
LFD2037 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
L
I know for a fact there are Aryan's down there. They did get raided awhile back but they are still there in their trailer home compound.

R.I.P. CPO Matt Mills-(DEVGRU)- You will NEVER be forgotten!
10-25-75 / 8-6-11 *K.I.A.*
Re: trinity river bottom pigs [Re: LFD2037] #2035591 01/19/11 06:44 AM
A
ArkansasTraveler Offline
Tracker
Tracker
A
periods bro....use them periods

Re: trinity river bottom pigs [Re: ArkansasTraveler] #2036466 01/19/11 05:19 PM
F
foxtrot400 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
F
Originally Posted By: kar0154
periods bro....use them periods

Troy
Re: trinity river bottom pigs [Re: foxtrot400] #2043238 01/21/11 06:13 AM
W
West Fork Armory Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
W
This could be the biggest bunch of BS I've read on here! lol Sounds like people don't want other people hunting the public property that they hunt!

Re: trinity river bottom pigs [Re: West Fork Armory] #2043240 01/21/11 06:15 AM
W
West Fork Armory Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
W
Be sure to look out for Big Foot I heard he will but you at the bottom of the river too! Lots of chupas too! I also saw some aliens down there and they shot at me with laser guns but the aryans got them because they were a different race. This post fits in well with the previous ones.

Re: trinity river bottom pigs [Re: West Fork Armory] #4833009 12/13/13 04:12 AM
N
Nolenhunter Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
N
Hey how y'all doin I'm a resident of combine not far from trinity on Malloy bridge lookin for a place to hunt hogs any options?

Re: trinity river bottom pigs [Re: Nolenhunter] #4833153 12/13/13 05:37 AM
T
Texaslawman Offline
Tracker
Tracker
T
I'll start off with I have worked this area in a law enforcement capacity for 20 year's. I also work with the Wardens on a regular basis. Now during this time I've come to know most of the private landowners. Also I have permission to hunt, keys and combinations to gates, and do hunt hogs on a lot of property in unincorporated Dallas county on a very regular basis. Listening to a large percentage of what is typed above will get you in trouble you do not want or need.

North of I-20 on the Trinity river there is a small section of privately owned land. The owners hunt it and do not want others hunting it. Every thing past this small strip is within the city Limits of Dallas, and either owned by the city or part of a city park or county preserve No Hunting Here is the link to Dallas county Preserve's it gives you maps of all the locations and the rules are very clearly detailed.
http://www.dallascounty.org/department/plandev/locations/11-river-bend.php

In case you somehow miss the rules I copied and pasted the for you hunting includes knives and dogs.

Restricted Uses

Hunting and the use of alcohol, motorized vehicles, fireworks, or weapons are not permitted within the Preser
ve.

Now to answer some questions from above post directly and comment on some of the statements.

"I hunt right along beltline to malloy bridge river strip and catch big boars everytime with my dogs we carry knifes only im a leaser on the gunrange and the only people we have problems with is the tresspassers im seein and traps that were stolen if you dont have a key to beltline levy stay out if u are on the levy without permission on someones property u may be found in a pond gypsie people own around trinity and have threatend us before when we were chasin dogs to round them up be carefull u never know what u will find or run into in the bottoms belive me born and raised on this river and it can be deadly." Micky's place does not run the entire length between Beltline and Malloy in fact it only runs about one quarter of the distance. Once you pass that you are in the Riverbend Preserve and hunting trapping illegally. The property on the west border belongs to Trinity Materials and they do not even let their own employees fish or hunt.

"Well its kind of hard to stop doggers when another ranch owner wants them gone and the other ranch owner allows the doggers to catch the pigs im a fellow dogger sometimes our dogs get into a good hurd and travel we dont mean to cross but our dogs are stopin pigs." [You are responsible for your dogs they cannot cross boundaries or fence lines where you do not have permission. If they do so you are hunting and trespassing. This practice and thought process is one of the main things that gives doggers a bad reputation. "I dont carry a gun and I dont take what is not mine just pig population management." Gun, knife, bow, dogs, bare feet and hands its still trespassing. How you try to justify it to yourself does not count. It would be no different than a man walking into your house taking your beer and watching your TV without your permission.

"I wouldnt brag to loud about killin dogs like that u dont know who is readin this stuff there was a dog killed in tyler area and the hunters seen the landowner kill the dog a week later the home barn and all of his stuff was on fire im not sayin someone will but there are some crazy people on that river and they will put u on the bottom of that river for dog killin u may be a big shot around there but they will surprise u in the dead of the night and no one will know what happend" I would take some of your own advise about bragging to loud. Because you are exactly right you never know who is watching and reading this stuff. Bright daylight or dead of the night. Night vision and thermal leave little dark for POS to hide.

Have a nice day and be safe out there!

Pro staff: LWRCI, VORTEX OPTICS, SILENCER SHOP, HORNADY AMMUNITION, Barnes Bullets, Bass Pro Shops, . Huey Outdoors. CMMG INC.
YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/LoneStarBoars?sub_confirmation=1
Re: trinity river bottom pigs [Re: Texaslawman] #4833255 12/13/13 10:45 AM
B
Buckenvy Offline
Tracker
Tracker
B
popcorn

Re: trinity river bottom pigs [Re: Buckenvy] #4833320 12/13/13 12:48 PM
K
karma Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
K
Hey dog hunter/trespasser: your dog's safety are the least of your worries if you are using your river lease key to access trinity river bottoms to hunt at night. Mickey doesn't let people hunt at night or during the day. The lease rules are clear about that. But in the past we have arranged permission to use the lease at night to gather shock/recoil data on thermal imagers and night vision. Most of our work doesn't involve an AR or bolt gun from WalMart if we are testing down there.. So when we lay down sustained fire with an area weapon like a M249, M60, or M2HB for several belts at a time I hope you have not chosen the same night to run dogs down range AT THE MACHINE GUN RANGE. Typically we fire into both the river berm and into the range cut out of the woods- its probably pretty exciting to be south of our location at that point in time.

Good luck.

Last edited by karma; 12/13/13 12:52 PM.
Re: trinity river bottom pigs [Re: karma] #4833808 12/13/13 03:33 PM
R
Ranch Dawg Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
R
Lol

THE ROAD GOES ON FOREVER AND THE PARTY NEVER ENDS.

F##K YOU JOE BIDEN !!!!!
Re: trinity river bottom pigs [Re: Ranch Dawg] #4833841 12/13/13 03:40 PM
Cast Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
WOW! Be very afraid.

Cast

[Linked Image]

I have a short attention spa
Re: trinity river bottom pigs [Re: Cast] #4834061 12/13/13 04:24 PM
B
Black02z28 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Very humorous thread, lol.

Re: trinity river bottom pigs [Re: Black02z28] #4834370 12/13/13 05:59 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Online Content
Bird Herder
Online Content
Bird Herder
This is like watching a train wreck, just cant turn away from it.

Originally Posted by bill oxner
Haven't had it in years but never spit any out.

I am a sucker for happy endings and strapped cowboys.
Re: trinity river bottom pigs [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #4834437 12/13/13 06:18 PM
East Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
wtf This thread is 2 years old

Re: trinity river bottom pigs [Re: East] #4834456 12/13/13 06:22 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Online Content
Bird Herder
Online Content
Bird Herder
lol Your right. Damn Greenhorn. LMAO

Haven't had it in years but never spit any out.

I am a sucker for happy endings and strapped cowboys.
Re: trinity river bottom pigs [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #4834550 12/13/13 06:50 PM
T
Texaslawman Offline
Tracker
Tracker
T
Yes the thread is two years old but the information i provided is current. Someone is obviously searching and looking for info and brought it to the front yesterday. Sure enough we are going to catch someone trespassing and poaching saying it said I could on the Internet. Better to stop it here.

Pro staff: LWRCI, VORTEX OPTICS, SILENCER SHOP, HORNADY AMMUNITION, Barnes Bullets, Bass Pro Shops, . Huey Outdoors. CMMG INC.
Re: trinity river bottom pigs [Re: karma] #4834556 12/13/13 06:52 PM
N
Navasot Offline
Hollywood
Hollywood
N
Originally Posted By: karma
Hey dog hunter/trespasser: your dog's safety are the least of your worries if you are using your river lease key to access trinity river bottoms to hunt at night. Mickey doesn't let people hunt at night or during the day. The lease rules are clear about that. But in the past we have arranged permission to use the lease at night to gather shock/recoil data on thermal imagers and night vision. Most of our work doesn't involve an AR or bolt gun from WalMart if we are testing down there.. So when we lay down sustained fire with an area weapon like a M249, M60, or M2HB for several belts at a time I hope you have not chosen the same night to run dogs down range AT THE MACHINE GUN RANGE. Typically we fire into both the river berm and into the range cut out of the woods- its probably pretty exciting to be south of our location at that point in time.

Good luck.

So your saying someone actually owns a section or a public river? or just the land that surrounds it..?

Wondering how you got permission to discharge a firearm into or across a public river....

But iv never been up that way either... lol yall should try your river adventure about 10miles south of HWY 21

Oh and when you see the sign that says the shoals go knock on one of those trailers and ask for directions

Re: trinity river bottom pigs [Re: Navasot] #4834719 12/13/13 07:43 PM
T
Texaslawman Offline
Tracker
Tracker
T
No he's saying someone owns the property up to the river. It's a private shooting range where they pay a fee for a years access to shoot. The owner prohibits most from going down there after dark for this exact reason. When these guys go out there testing their equipment they do not want some yahoo trespassing getting shot. It's a safety issue.

Re: trinity river bottom pigs [Re: Texaslawman] #4835055 12/13/13 09:27 PM
H
hunthard Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
H
Best thread in awhile.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread